By Faridah Nakazibwe
For the past few days , I’ve received a lot of messages from Fellas asking me: what sort of woman they should look for to match their success quotient? What sort of woman can fire up their careers and destiny?
My answer is: Find a woman who is a ‘Bank Manager’ NOT a ‘Bank Teller’.
1. I mean a woman who can help you MANAGE your money NOT just COUNT it.
2. I mean a woman with the wisdom of a Bank Manager….-who is wise enough to ignore your CURRENT struggles, but intelligent enough to assess your FUTURE potential as a man, and invest some emotional CREDIT of faith in you, knowing that you can become somebody in the future.
3. I mean a woman with the business insight of a Bank Manager. …-a woman who is capable of generating an INTEREST from any money, any idea, any emotional investment you give her.
4. I mean a woman with the customer service philosophy of a Bank Manager….-who knows that in business, the customer may be wrong, but he is always the King. A woman, who even when you wrong, even when you’re down, she will always treat you as King.
5. And of course, the woman I call a Bank Teller only transacts with you if your account CURRENTLY has something, but the type of woman I call a ‘Bank Manager’ is wise enough to know;
that it may look like you have nothing at present, but as long as you have a Business plan, a Career plan, and most importantly a Spiritual plan, you will become SOMEBODY.
Now I know someone out there will say Bank Manager Women don’t exist.
My answer is; if there are women out there who are gold-diggers, then there must be women out there who are Bank Managers too. We live in a world of dichotomies. You can’t have negative without positive.
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at email@example.com