Supreme Court of Kenya ruling on Presidential Petition September 1, 2017.
Summary of the Supreme Court’s Registrar assembled team of experts (Supreme Court issued orders but IEBC defied most) to physically examine the 34A and B forms and IEBC Servers:
1. That nearly a third of the forms have irregularities: some are blank, some are signed in the same handwriting, some come from polling stations that didn’t officially exist, some show results that differed from the totals, and from the totals announced by the electoral commission, and thousands lack official stamps, signatures, and watermarks.
2. That some 5 million votes, enough to affect the outcome, were not verified.
3. On examining the IEBC logs the Supreme Court-appointed team found that numerous unauthorized users had entered the system before and after the election
4. That the electoral commission chairman had uploaded and removed 34A forms,
6. That the $24 million KIEMS system supposed to enable scans of the 34A forms to be sent to the electoral commission and posted online immediately, so they could be double checked by all parties and the public ‘broke down’ at polling stations all across the country, so only the numbers were sent to Nairobi, often not by the new system but by text message.
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at email@example.com