By Catherine Apolot
Currently, Rema Namakula is one of the the reigning female singers in Uganda and she has worked tooth and nail to make sure she keeps it among the top female artistes.
Here are some of the things you didn’t know about her;
1. Rema was born on 24 April, 1991 in Ntinda, a city suburb to Mukiibi Ssemakula and Hamida Nabbosa.
2. She has a strong relationship with legendary singer Halima Namakula who has been her mentor from way back in school.
3. During her Senior Six vacation, Rema started performing karaoke music and she also used to backup Halima Namakula in her songs.
4. During one of the studio practices, Rema was selected to join Bebe Cool’s Gagamel Band after realizing that she had an outstanding voice. She however parted ways with Bebe Cool in 2013 after getting involved in a misunderstanding. From there she started her solo career journey up to now.
5. Rema is currently in mutual relationship with fellow musician Eddy Kenzo with whom they have a daughter together.
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org