Since I was on a Routine Business trip to Dar es Salaam, I Hadn’t anticipated that I would encounter the hype and pomp that was with the Maiden flight to Dar es Salaam on 30th August 2019. There are some Positives and Negatives that we can all appreciate and also learn from.
1. Great inflight Experience. The food and drinks where good as expected and the Rolex that I got served in Business Class was amazing.. whoever thought about the Rolex Experience nailed it.
2. Cabin ambience was Exceptional as you would expect with a new Aircraft
3. Flight & Cabin Crew were impressive and you would sense Positive vibes within their DNA.
4. Flight times so far so good as we departed and arrived on time.
5. Online Booking was seamless for me. I got to know there was a Parallel website for booking that wasn’t working well. UG airlines should align this.
6. The Twitter Handle @UG_airlines was responsive to my queries. There is room to improve
1. Customer Helplines were off on the times I tried calling them.
2. Check in Processes still unsynced. Too much confusion while printing boarding passes and luggage tags. (I guess its a work in progress).
3. Coordination with Immigration at Various Airports. We waited for about 40 min at Julius Nyerere Airport because the flight code wasn’t in the Immigration system of TZ.
There are other missing links that I wouldn’t describe as Negative. Like;
1. Missing inflight Magazine and Duty free options ( this should be work in progress)
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org