There are five ministers in President Museveni’s who have sorted out their backyard as far as the primaries in the National Resistance Movement are concerned.
The five are:
- Edward Kiwanuka Ssekandi – Vice president – Bukoto Central, Masaka District
- Amelia Kyambadde – Trade and Industry – Mawokoto North, Mpigi district
- Vincent Ssempijja – Agriculture – Kalungu East , Kalungu district
- Haruna Kasolo Kyeyune – Microfinance – Kyotera, Kyotera district
- Ronald Kibuule – Water – Mukono north, Mukono district
However, the above ministers will face off opposition candidates and independents who are ready to tussle it out till the finishing line, come 2021.
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org