By our reporter
Burial arrangement program for Arua Municipality MP Ibrahim Abiriga has been released.
Abiriga was gunned down together with his bodyguard on Friday evening a few away from his home in Kawanda.
Apparently the body has left the city mortuary and has been handed to A Plus Funeral Services and Uganda Police
The body will then be taken to the funeral home
Sunday 10th June 2018
– 7.00am The body will be taken to Kibuli Mosque for a funeral prayers
– The body thereafter departs to Parliament for tribute and laying in state
– 2.00pm The body is taken to Kololo airfield and flown to Arua
– 4.00pm, The body arrives in Arua, taken to his home in Anyafio, Arua Municipality
– There will be a vigil at his Arua Municipality home, next to the Presidential State Lodge
Monday 11 June, 2018
The burial arrangements are being agreed upon.
The body will be laid to rest in Lukudu Village, Eramva Parish, Rhino Camp Sub County in Lower Madi Constituency, Arua District.
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org