By Kiyimba Bruno
Dolphins swim club took a first step into conquering new territory by participating in the SA level 3 swim championship in Capetown 3-6 April 2018.
Squad included 7 boys and 1 girl ages 12 to 15.
The Performance of the team was as follows;
1. Tendo Mukalazi 2 bronze in 50 breast and 100 breast
2. Ben kaganda silver 100 butterfly and bronze in 50 butterfly.
3. Adnan kabuye bronze 50 back, bronze 200IM and bronze 200 breast.
4. Darren Samula silver 200IM, silver 400 free and bronze 200 free.
5. Raphael Sine silver 100 back and bronze 200 back
6. Steve Magera personal bests in all his races and 5th place finish in 50 fly.
7. Kirabo Namutebi only female on team. After a 7 gold and 1 silver medal haul in Kasarani in February she conquered the SA territory and left a lasting impression. 6 gold and 1 silver. Gold in 50 breast, 50 free 50 fly 100 free 100 breast and 200 IM and a silver in 200 breast.
She had the fastest 50 freestyle 28.85 amongst all females in the championship and 2nd fastest in 50 fly 31:30.
33 clubs from across SA and dolphins from Uganda plus dolphins from Namibia took part. Dolphins came 9 th overall with 262.5 points.
The boys came 7th overall with 163 points and the sole girl collected 99.5 points.
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE