By Watchdog reporter
The Postmortem Report from Mulago Hospital of the late Joanita Nakalembe, a Makerere university student who died after sitting for her exam has indicated that she was poisoned.
Nakalembe, a first year student of Education, residing at Garden Courts Hostel – Kikoni died mysteriously after doing an Examination.
It is said that Nakalemba collapsed after sitting her Psychology exam. She first vomited and bled through the mouth then pronounced dead hours later on Tuesday.
According to the head of security at the university, Mr Jackson Muchunguzi , the university did everything to save her life but it was impossible.
“We took her to the university hospital where doctors said she was in critical condition and referred her to Kiruddu Hospital,” said Muchunguzi
“The university hospital medical team confirmed that that she was bleeding heavily. Her parents were called to transfer her to Kiruddu where she passed on,” added Muchunguzi.
Have something to add to this article? Send to email@example.com or whatsapp up us +256752545880
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org