Permanent secretaries struggling with accounting for expenditures in their ministries will lose their jobs, says secretary to the treasury Keith Muhakanizi.
The details of reasons were revealed in The Daily Monitor newspaper on Wednesday published as a front page story listing a number of accounting bosses who should be fired.
The paper listed permanent secretaries who were unfit to be in their jobs and were therefore likely to lose their jobs ahead of the next financial year.
Not surprising, the permanent secretaries mentioned are the ones in ministries troubled with corruption.
Below is the list:
1. Deborah Katuramu – President’s office
2. Christine Guwatudde Kintu – office of the Prime Minister
3. Edith Buturo – Ministry of Defence
4. Catherine Bitarakwate Musingwiire – Public Service
5. Patrick Mugoya – Foreign Affairs
6. Dr Benon Mutambi Mugisha – Internal Affairs
7. Pius Wakabi – Agriculture
8. Benon Kumumanya – Local Government
9. Dorcus Okalany – Lands, Housing and Urban Development
10. Alex Kakooza – Education and Sports
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE