By Watchdog reporter
The Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA) has today morning inaugurated a new board, comprising of seven members.
The Authority has appointed former State Minister for Finance (General Duties) Jachan Omach as the Board chairperson. He has replaced Angella Kiryabwire.
The board is the governing body of the Authority which sets appropriate guiding policies for the UNRA to meet their objectives.
Below is the list of new members;
1.Chairman – Hon Jachan Omach
2. Member representing ERB/UIPE – Dr Umaru Bagampadde
3. Member representing MOWT – Eng Samson Bagonza
4. Member Representing NPA – Dr Joseph Muvawala
5. Member representing MOFPED – Mr. Laban Mbulamuko
6. Member representing private sector – Mrs Petra Sansa.
7. Member representing UNRA – Executive Director
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at email@example.com