By Arinda W Nsheeka
Police in Kabale is investigating circumstances under which a 25 years old woman died of suspected food poisoning.
The deceased has been identified as Agnes Kesande commonly known as Kyakwera. She was on Tuesday morning found dead from her room.
The deceased was a maid in Bruce Muhwezi’s family at Central Central cell, Central division Kabale municipality just opposite central market near Airtel offices- Kabale.
It’s alleged that on Monday evening, the deceased prepared supper as usual which comprised of Matoke and Posho , after which they went to bed.
At around 23:30 hours of the night two children and their mother namely; Gloria Ninsiima 29 yrs, Ashavin Arinda 3 yrs and Promise Ankunda 1 yr started vomiting but were attended to by Bruce.
They were sleeping in a different room while the maid was sleeping alone in her room. In the morning they prepared to take those victims for treatment but she could not wake up, that’s when they decided to check on her in the room but she wasn’t responding.
They called the Police and when they unlocked, found her dead from her bed. Those who vomited are the ones said to have eaten Posho but those who only ate Matoke were not affected.
Kyakwera’s body was taken to Kabale Regional referral hospital mortuary for postmortem and inquiries underway under file number SD 10/22/05/18.
Elly Maate the Kigezi region police spokes person as confirmed the news.
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE