By Watchdog reporter
Innocent Onika, 27, son of former Otuke MP and Lands Minister Daniel Omara Atubo suffocated to death last Saturday night in his room while making cakes.
Onika a student of Makerere University was discovered dead on Sunday evening and postmortem results indicate he died of Carbon-monoxide poisoning according to family sources.
Burial arrangement is going on and is schedule to be held at their home in Ngetta on Saturday.
May his soul RIP.
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or CLICK HERE
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org