1. All schools and institutions of higher learning to close for 42 days from 7th June starting 8am.
2. All teachers to fully be vaccinated before being accepted in schools.
3. Prayers in churches, mosques suspended for 42 days. Pray from home.
4. Public and cultural gatherings suspended for 42 days except Judiciary, Executive and Legislature meetings.
5. Travel from Category A countries suspended, except for returning Ugandans. India currently only country in this category.
6. Agriculture activities to continue unhindered.
7. Non-agricultural activities like malls, supermarkets, construction, to continue with SoPs.
8. Factories, hotels, taxi parks to operate under strict SoPs.
9. Weddings allowed with 20 people maximum with SoPs. House parties are banned.
10. Burials, vigils should not exceed 20 mourners.
11. Weekly open-air markets, cattle auction markets suspended for 42 days.
12. All public transport between and across districts suspended for 42 days effective June 10th.
13. Inter-district travel stopped for 42 days except within Kampala, Wakiso, Mukono. Exemption are cargo trucks, tourist vehicles, essential & emergency service vehicles.
14. Public transport within same district allowed but with SoPs.
15. Cargo trucks allowed to carry two people.
16. Sports can go on but without spectators.
17. 30% physical presence at office for 42 days. Appoint a compliance person.
18. Not more than three people in private vehicles including driver. They also don’t move across districts.
19. Arcades, hardware shops, to operate under SoPs, and close at 7pm. Owners to be held liable for breach. Pharmacies to be exempted.
21. Salons, lodges, garages to operate till 7pm. Bars however shouldn’t operate. Drunkards can’t understand SoPs.
22. Curfew stays at 9pm to 5.30am and vigorously enforced.
23. Health emergencies during curfew to be attended to by security.
24.Boda Bodas can carry one passenger at a time and cease operation at 6pm.
Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org